My latest novel, Hitchhiker, a humorous paranormal thriller, is now available at most ebook distributors. Here are a few of my favorite lines …
1. “Oh God, I’m going to end up naked in Pike Place Market again.” – Jack
2. There are two kinds of people in this world: those with power and those who get screwed by those with power. Jack knew he’d never be one with power, so he had always done what he could to enjoy the lay.
3. “I am Fear. I am Doubt. I am Reason. You cannot rid yourself of me, nor should you wish to.” – Clark
4. She looked like a cross between an aging hippie and an over-the-hill hooker.
5. “I’m a folder. I fold under pressure. Harris even said so. Bend me, crease me, stuff me in an envelope. I fold.” – Ainsley
Of course the best line is when Special Agent Claudia James redefines sex, but I’ll make you buy the book to see that one ;).